We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join the Hoops Connect team in Manchester, as we look to grow our brand and become the go-to app for people looking to organise and participate in sport and fitness events.
The successful candidate will take over a growing social network, and will have the remit to make their own decisions on how best to continue and accelerate that development.
They will be responsible for curating and cultivating the Hoops Connect brand across all social media platforms, and will plan a strategic approach to growth and development, setting and achieving targets and feeding back stats and analysis to senior staff.
Creativity, enthusiasm and a sense of humour are key for a position that will allow you to really show off your personality within a company eager to connect with its audience.
- Demonstrable experience of working with different social media formats, especially Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Knowledge of social media growth techniques.
- Confident in the conception and delivery of social media strategies and campaigns.
- Experience of using analytics to guide social strategy and editorial policy.
- Lean methodology.
- Good copy-writing skills.
- Experimental mindset.
- Comfortable being the public face of Hoops Connect – whether that be through Instagram stories or dealing with customer queries through social media channels.
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.